Mission & Core Values
Bible League's Mission
We are called by God to provide Scriptures and training worldwide, so that people prepared by the Holy Spirit will be brought into fellowship with Christ and His Church.
Bible League Core Values
We believe this ministry belongs to God. We depend on God for the success of this ministry and are submissive to His will. We "work as though it's up to us and pray as though it's up to God".
We believe integrity is too important to be taken for granted. We will be truthful in the statistics we report, the stories we tell, and the impression we leave with our partners. Each employee has the feasibility to see this happens.
We believe we are accountable to God and man. God has called us to be good stewards of His resources, to be efficient and effective in whatever we do. We invite examination of our fulfilment of this calling by providing appropriate financial and ministry reports.
We believe the world needs God’s Word more than anything else. Because sin is the root of all humanity’s problems, it is this need that must be addressed before all others. Permanent, meaningful change must come from within and only God’s Word makes that possible.
We believe in valuing our ministry partners. We value our donor partners by reporting back to them, involving them in ministry work and making ourselves available to them. We value our recipient partners by adapting materials and methods according to their needs.
We believe that all our employees should be valued, respected and encouraged in their personal growth and initiative. We expect all employees to be believers in Christ and to have a commitment to Bible League's ministry. We provide each worker with the necessary training and the proper tools for the tasks required. We also work to establish an atmosphere of mutual encouragement, development and service.
We believe that innovation and adaptability are necessary to being efficient and effective. We are receptive to change in all areas of ministry and we encourage new ideas that will help us accomplish our mission efficiently and effectively.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible Word of God
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shedding of blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Church of God in any locality is the company of those, who through the preaching of the Gospel, have responded in repentance and faith to having been chosen by God the Father, redeemed by Christ’s blood, and set apart and gifted for gospel ministry by the Holy Spirit, i.e. to be God’s people under God’s rule in God’s world.